Sikkim was its own mountain kingdom till 1975 and still retains a very distinctive personality. The meditative, mural-filled traditional monasteries of Tibetan Buddhism coexist with Hindu shrines of the ever-growing Nepali community, both religions creating some astonishing latter-day mega-sculptures to adorn the skyline.
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- Accommodation on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person will sharing with Parents room with bed / mattress
- Meal Plan as per mention our Package cost sheet (CP/MAP/AP). No Enroute Meal.
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis, not on disposal.
- For Royal & Premium Plus Package by AC Xylo / Innova / Scorpio (02–06 pax). (While travelling in the plains the clients would need AC will be switch on. When the car is travelling uphill AC will be switch off.)
- Other all package by Non Ac Sumo (5–8 pax) & Wagon-R/Maruti Omni (up to 4 pax) Maximum.
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal, its point to point basis only.
- Basic category room use in package cost. (Room Upgradation additional cost basis)
- All hotel taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- 5% GST
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes - package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Nathula Pass, Zero point (Yumesamdong), Kataow valley, Chardham, Buddha Park, Ropeway/Cable car ride, Rafting, Toy Train ride, Singshore bridge, Old Babamandir.
- Room category & Vehicle up gradation.
- Travel Insurance & GST.
- Anything which is not include in the “Package Cost Include” Column.
Day 01: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport to Gangtok (About 125 kms / 04 Hrs. drive)
On arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB airport welcome to our Representative & transfer to Gangtok . On arrival check-in to your hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok.
Day 02: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir-New)
This Morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir (New). Afternoon back to the hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 03: Gangtok local sightseeing & Gangtok to Pelling (About 132 Kms / 05 Hrs. drive)
This morning check out from hotel & start Gangtok city tour covering Bonjhakri Falls, Flower Show, Handicraft Center, Institute of Tibetology (closed on Sunday), Dro-dul-Chorten. After noon drive to Pelling (6800 ft. / 132 KM). On arrival check-in to your hotel. Night halt at Pelling.
Day 04: Pelling sightseeing
After breakfast at 9 am start for local sightseeing tour covering Rimbi Falls, Khangchendzonga falls, Khachoedpalri Wish Lake. Afternoon visit Pemayangtse Monastery, Rabdantse Palace of Ruins, Rabdantse View Point, Helipad Ground. Night halt at Pelling.
Day 05: Pelling to Darjeeling (About 118 Kms /04 Hrs. drive).
After Breakfast drive to Darjeeling (7,100 ft. approx). Check-in to your hotel & Afternoon free at Leisure. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 06: Darjeeling (sightseeing)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon back to hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. You can enjoy shopping in famous mall road by walk. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 07: Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport (About 90 kms / 03 Hrs. drive)
After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.