A flavour of the tropics in Thailand can be an expensive deal. With the likes of lavish beaches, fine dining, nice lodging and of course, flight tickets, visiting Thailand still remains a dream for many. Ergo, we bring you cheap Thailand holiday packages, crafted to give a true Thailand holiday experience at rock-bottom prices. With an array of Thailand budget deals and packages, we give you a chance to save big on your vacation without having to compromise with the comfort and enjoyment of such an exceptionally beautiful destination. Lose yourself in the surreal beauty of Thailand.
What is included in the tour
- 04 Night's/ 05 Days accommodation in 03 Star Hotel
- Daily Breakfast
- Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch
- Full Day 4 Island Tour with Lunch
- Phuket City Tour
- Thailand Visa
- All tours & transfers on SIC (Sharing) basis
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- This is a Early bird Offer. Booking Should Be Made in Advance ( Before 60 Days)
- Rates are not Valid During Peak Season
- Every island tour from Phuket/Krabi, there is an entry fee THB 400/Adult & THB 200/Child that the guests have to pay locally.
Day 01 - ARRIVAL IN PHUKET :-
Arrive at Phuket Airport, meet our airport representative the get transferred to you hotel. Check in to your room. Relax at the hotel and warm up. Rest of the Day is Free Overnight in Phuket.
Day 02 – Phi Phi Island Tour with Lunch:-
After Breakfast, leave for Phi Phi island Tour, we would take you to all the important and interesting parts of this beautiful Island . Phi Phi Island is South Thailand’s most dramatic destination, placed about 80 minutes away from Phuket via cruise. Full-day boat excursion is the best way to absorb the unequaled serenity and discover the little-known secrets of this naturally striking island, featuring distinctive white-powdered sandy beaches, soaring mountain cliffs, awe-inspiring greenery, and exquisite turquoise waters sheltering exuberant marine life, among other natural phenomena.
With its unspoiled landscape swathed in paradisiacal beauty, Phi Phi Island is South Thailand’s most dramatic destination, If you have a penchant for water fun and thrill, the region’s immaculate setting is all yours to enjoy activities like sunbathing, swimming and snorkeling – all of which promise you a wonderful experience of exploring the region’s seascape scenery. You’ll be now hungry after these exhilarating activities, so continue your island exploration with a scrumptious Thai buffet lunch at one of the island hotels. You’ll also get the chance to shop unique souvenirs, prior to your cruise back to the hotel, Later drop to Hotel. Overnight in Phuket.
Day 03 – Phuket City Tour :-
After Breakfast, leave for Phuket City Tour, Phuket, which is fondly dubbed as the Pearl of the Andaman. With an expert English-speaking guide in tow, you’ll set out in an air-conditioned vehicle to get a fascinating insight into the city sights including the most iconic landmarks, picturesque attractions, and the hidden delights.
Enjoy a scenic drive along Phuket’s west coast, encompassing some of Thailand’s most popular beaches like Patong. Experience the region’s compelling natural beauty from the tranquil Windmill View Point and then the remarkable Promthep Cape Sunset View Point. Further, visit Kata Karon Viewpoint or Three Beaches Hill, which opens out before you the unparalleled views of three stunning beaches such as Karon, Kata Noi, and Kata Yai. A stop at Cashew Nut Factory will regale you with some interesting facts on the processing of cashew nuts. Besides opportunities to shop unique local produces along the way, you’ll make a trip to Gems factory.
Explore the spiritual side of Phuket by visiting Wat Chalong! Built in 1837, it is the biggest and the most sanctified Buddhist shrine in the region. The focal point is a 60 meter high stupa which treasures a splinter of Lord Buddha’s bone. Also, see two gold-leaf-covered statuettes that have been created in honor of two abbots who helped the Thai people to fight against the Chinese Coolie Rebellion in the 19th century. Most of all, be sure to climb atop this three-storied temple for the most fabulous views of the surroundings. With an unperturbed return transfer, this amazing sightseeing tour will come to an end. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Pattaya.
Day 04 – 04 Island tour with Lunch:-
After Breakfast, visit Four island tour - Exciting island-hopping to the tropical hot spots in the Krabi sea : Phra Nang Cave, Tup Island, Chicken Island and Poda Island. Swimming, snorkelling, sunbathing, exploring and photography are the main activities to enjoy.Expect plenty of sun, a rich variety of corals and fishes, crystal clear waters and white powdery sand beaches, lined with coconut palms. Fast and fun.
- 1st Stop Pranang Beach - Secluded peninsular, inaccessible by car. Just a short walk away is a Princess Cave with decorative spirit house. Free time for sun-bathing, swimming, photography, exploring.
- 2nd Stop Tup Island - Exotic tropical island, ideal for easy snorkelling and exploring on foot. If the tide is low, you can walk along the white, sandy causeway joining the neighbouring island.
- 3rd Stop Chicken Island - Natural landmark, named after the shape of its unique limestone rock jutting out into the sea. Excellent snorkelling opportunities in warm, inviting waters, rich in coral life.
- 4th Stop Poda Island - Stunning jewel of the Andaman Sea with both lowland, picturesque bamboo plantation and majestic, rocky cliffs, bordered by long, beautiful beach. Lunch at the beach and break.
All in all, a day at the 04 island would be filled with fun, excitement and adventure. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Krabi
Day 05 – Departure:-
After Breakfast, get transferred to Airport according to your flight timing., our tour ends here Bid adieu to the beautiful experience of Thailand and carry back home unforgettable memories.