Singapore is much more than the sum of its numerous attractions. It’s constantly evolving, reinventing, and reimagining itself, with people who are passionate about creating new possibilities. It’s where foodies, explorers, collectors, action seekers, culture shapers, and socialisers meet―and new experiences are created every day. Because it is more than just a destination. Singapore is where passion is made possible.
What is included in the tour
- 03 Night's/ 04 Days accommodation in 03 Star Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Night Safari with Tram
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Sunset Sentosa in Singapore (01 Way Cable car, Wings of Time 2nd Show+ Luge and sky ride, Madame Tussaud , Images of Singapore Live)
- Full Day Universal Studio
- All tours & transfers on SIC (Sharing) basis
- Singapore Visa
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Day 01 - Arrival in Singapore + Night Safari:-
Arrive at Singapore Airport, meet our airport representative the get transferred to you hotel. Check in to your room. Relax at the hotel and warm up. In the evening, start your experience of Singapore with Night Safari tour. It is the perfect way to see nocturnal animals in their natural setting. It is located in of 40 hectares of land and is home to more than 2500 jungle animals. The best thing about this park is that it creates a natural environment for the animals. You would find that the entire area is lit by artificial moonlight which resembles the lighting in the animals' natural habitat. You can take the tram which would give you a tour of the seven zones of the park including the Indian Subcontinent, Asian Riverine Forest, Himalayan Foothills, Indo-Malayan Region, Equatorial Africa, Burmese Hillside and Nepalese River Valley. Each of these zones has been recreated exactly like the actual place to make a comfortable habitat for the animals from these areas. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Singapore
Day 02 – City Tour with Sunset Sentosa:-
After Breakfast, leave for Singapore City Tour, we would take you to all the important and interesting parts of this beautiful city. One of the highlights of the whole tour is the visit to the Merlion Park which spans an area of 2500 square meters. Here, you would get the chance to see the famous icon of Singapore, the Merlion, a mythical creature which is part lion and part fish. Apart from this, you would also get to see the mesmerizing Marina Bay Sands Park. One thing you must not miss when in Singapore is the ride of the Singapore Flyer which would give you an aerial view of the entire city. Few other places that are added in the tour are Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City, Orchard Road, etc. We would also take you to two of the most vibrant and happening parts of the city: Little India and Chinatown. A drive through these places is definitely a delight and will give you a glimpse of the cultural diversity and multi-racial lifestyle of the city.
Later visit the Sentosa Island, it is a unique place as the entire island has been recreated for the sole purpose of entertainment. There are hotels, water parks, theme parks, gardens, museums, aquariums, gardens, etc. that would keep you hooked to the island. If you are short on time, our half-day Sentosa tour would give you the opportunity to see some of the major attractions of the island. The half-day tour begins in the afternoon and goes on past evening time. You arrive at the island by a cable car. The ride on the cable car is exciting as you get a glimpse of the entire island and spot the major icons like the Merlion Statue. Your time in the island is also as exciting as the cable car ride. With our half-day tour, you get to visit Singapore's Madame Tussauds as well as the unique IOS or Images of Singapore LIVE. It is an experience you would have never had before. As you move through IOS, you get to know and learn about the history and culture about the incredible city of Singapore. Take Sentosa's new luge ride experience and the ever popular skyride which is the best way to dive into the thrill. The Wings of Time is also another feature of the tour, and one you would definitely love. It is set in the backdrop of the ocean, and the effects produced are beautiful. It is a fountain show where the fountain dances with the music. Added to these are the lights and laser show which add beauty to the entire show. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Singapore
Day 03 – Universal Studios:-
After Breakfast, leave for Universal Studios. Your Singapore vacation remains incomplete without some entertainment and adventure, and the Universal Studio offers both. Based on the Hollywood theme, the Universal Studios is located in the Sentosa Island and makes the world of movies a reality! Consisting of different zones, themed rides and thrilling shows, the Universal Studios is a haven for people who love movies.
- Hollywood: If you have not got the chance to visit Hollywood in USA, Singapore's Universal Studios is the best place to go to. The Hollywood Boulevard at the Universal Studios is the exact replica of the original in Los Angeles. The New York Zone of the place is amazing too and you would definitely get to feel and enjoy the liveliness of the most vibrant city in the world.
- Ancient Egypt: The Ancient Egypt zone is a place where you would get to try your hand at adventure with rides like the Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride and Treasure Hunters. The place also has the Lost World which features two themes, the Waterworld and the Jurassic Park.
- Far Away: The movie world cannot be complete without a fair share of fantasy and this is what Far Away offers. You can get the opportunity to enjoy the world of your fairy tale characters and ride on some great rides like Enchanted Airways, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Magic Potion, etc.
- Sci-Fi City: The highlight of this particular zone is the duelling roller coasters which ride at a height of 42.7 meters.
- Madagascar: Madagascar is a movie liked by most children and adults, and this zone is based on this movie and its four characters: Alex, Gloria, Marty and Melman. You get to explore lush jungles and enjoy some thrilling rides during your tour of Madagascar.
All in all, a day at the Universal Studios would be filled with fun, excitement and adventure. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Singapore
Day 04 – Departure:-
After Breakfast, get transferred to Airport according to your flight timing., our tour ends here Bid adieu to the beautiful experience of Singapore and carry back home unforgettable memories.