Kashmir filled with natural surrounding gives you a perfect place to beat the heat and dust of the summer months. With steep slopes, deep gorges and snow filled mountains throughout the year, Kashmir is a favorite destination for honeymoon makers. Kashmir Paradise on Earth gives you a perfect opportunity to explore some of the most beautiful places of Kashmir
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Greet on Arrival.
- Accommodation in 3 Star Property
- On Arrival welcome drinks.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Shikara ride for 01 hour.
- All local sightseeing in Srinagar.
- All applicable taxes, toll, parking, fuel charges, driver allowance included.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport taxes & airfares to/from/within India.
- 5% GST
- Local Sight Seeing of Pahalgam (Aru Valley Chandan wari & Beetab Valley).
- Sonmarg Thajwas Glacier on Horse.
- Entry charges in any Garden, horse rides at any place.
- Gondola rides in Gulmarg.
- Any optional tour mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guides at any place are not included in the tour cost.
- All above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
Day 01: Arrival at Srinagar
On arrival at Srinagar airport, meet our Local representative who will transfer you to your hotel where you will proceed for check-in. Afternoon visit important sights of Srinagar City - Shankaracharya Temple & Mughal Gardens (NishatBagh& Shalimar Bagh). Overnight stay at the hotel in Srinagar.
Day 02: Srinagar - Gulmarg - Srinagar
Morning proceed for a picturesque drive to Gulmarg. Gulmarg also known as Meadow of Gold was discovered as a tourist destination by the British in the 19th century. It has one of the world's highest green golf courses with 18 holes, as well as a clubhouse, which is a historical building in its own right. One can enjoy Gondola ride or Horse ride at Gulmarg (Optional). Afternoon drive back from Gulmarg to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam-Srinagar
In the morning after breakfast, check-out from the hotel/houseboat & drive to Pahalgam. Enrooted visit Saffron fields of Pampora, see the beautiful countryside, lots of rice fields and Awantipura ruins on the way. Later continue your drive to Pahalgam (Valley of Shepherds) through the pine forest, the confluence of the streams flowing from the river Lidder & Sheshnag Lake which are famous for their scenic beauty. After your lunch at a local restaurant, proceed to have bridle walks and feed your cameras with the picture of magnificent view of mountains. You can enjoy Horse ride at Pahalgam (Optional). In the evening drive back to Srinagar. Overnight stay at hotel in Srinagar.
Day 04: Srinagar - Sonmarg - Srinagar
Enjoy full day trip to Sonmarg (Meadow of Gold) also called Gateway to Laddakh. Sonmarg with altitude of 2690 Meters is the most beautiful drive from Srinagar. One can ride on horse to visit to Thajewas Glacier where snow remains round the year. Return back to Srinagar Overnight stay at houseboat in Srinagar.
Day 05: Departure from Srinagar
This morning after breakfast check out from the hotel and our Local representative will transfer you to Srinagar Airport for your onward journey.