When you think of Goa, you think of sandy beaches, amazing parties, beautiful little villages, delicious food, and a magical holiday experience. Yes, Goa is rightfully known as the most popular tourist destination on the West Coast of India, and not just because of its scenic beaches, but also because of its tropical climate and its rich Portuguese heritage, which you can still find lingering on in some parts of the town. Nestled in the Konkan Coast Belt, Goa has a coastline stretching for over a 100 kilometres, and attracts millions of visitors both from within and outside the country all year round
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation for a couple in Plaza Garden View room.
- Airport / Madgaon Railway Station transfers
- Holiday Inn Refresher (non–alcoholic welcome drink) on arrival.
- Buffet breakfast & Buffet Dinner At Cafe Zest.
- One half day sight–seeing (Fixed itinerary) by A/c coach. The departures for the same would be fixed. (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday). Valid for a minimum stay of 3 nights
- Four bottles ( 500Ml ) of Packaged drinking water per room per day
- Complimentary use of tea/coffee makers in the room, replenished once a day. Any additional requirement would be an extra cost.
- 20% discount on SPA & beauty Parlour
- Complimentary use of in – room safe.
- Complimentary use of Swimming Pool (with proper swim wear) & Gymnasium.
- Activities for Kids and adults, under the supervison of our experienced activity team
- All applicable taxes
- Extension on prorate basis.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Any optional services Which is Not specified in the Above program
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 01 :- Airport or railway Station Pick Up
Pick up from airport or station and drop to Hotel for check in..Day free for leisure followed by dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 :- Half Day Goa Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for Goa Sightseeing (Fixed Itinerary) by A/C Coach SIC (Seat In Coach) basis , The departures for the same would be fixed. (Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday). Return to the Hotel , evening is Free for Leisure. Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 03 :- Day is Free for Leisure
After breakfast Rest and Relax day free for leisure and Shopping .Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 :- Airport or Railway Station Drop
After breakfast drop to the airport or railway station.