When you think of Goa, you think of sandy beaches, amazing parties, beautiful little villages, delicious food, and a magical holiday experience. Yes, Goa is rightfully known as the most popular tourist destination on the West Coast of India, and not just because of its scenic beaches, but also because of its tropical climate and its rich Portuguese heritage, which you can still find lingering on in some parts of the town. Nestled in the Konkan Coast Belt, Goa has a coastline stretching for over a 100 kilometres, and attracts millions of visitors both from within and outside the country all year round
What is included in the tour
- Scheduled Airport/ Madgaon Railway Station transfers by AC sharing coach.
- Welcome with a non Alcoholic Goan Drink
- Elegant Deluxe AC room accommodation with TV, E-Safes, Mini Bar (chargeable) and Hair
- Hi speed Wi-Fi connectivity (Connectivity vouchers chargeable- available at Reception)
- Multi-cuisine Breakfast and Dinner at “The PAM’s Restaurant” on paid nights
- Experience the rich Heritage of Goa in one full day (the Coach will leave the resort at 10:30 am) to Mahalasa Temple Verna, Old Goa Church, Buffet Lunch compulsory at Baywatch Express- Candolim Chargeable @Rs.400 per person/ child Rs 150 per child) ; Calangute Shopping followed by the sunset Boat cruise ride (subject to weather condition)
- Tea/ Coffee Makers with replenishment once a day on a daily basis
- Unlimited use of our swimming Pool and gymnasium
- All currently applicable taxes. * (As on date)- New taxes if any levied/introduced shall be charged extra)
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5% GST
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
Day 01 :- Airport or railway Station Pick Up
Pick up from airport or station and drop to Hotel for check in..Day free for leisure followed by dinner and overnight stay.
Day 02 :- Day is Free For Leisure
After breakfast Rest and Relax Day is Free For leisure , Overnight Stay.
Day 03 :- Full Day Enjoy The Rich Heritage of Goa (Time- 10:30 am)
After breakfast proceed to Experience the rich Heritage of Goa in one full day on SIC (Seat In Coach) Basis (the Coach will leave the resort at 10:30 am) to Mahalasa Temple Verna, Old Goa Church, Buffet Lunch compulsory at Baywatch Express- Candolim Chargeable @Rs.400 per person/ child Rs 150 per child) ; Calangute Shopping followed by the sunset Boat cruise ride (subject to weather condition). later drop to Hotel, Dinner and overnight stay.
Day 04 :- Airport or Railway Station Drop
After breakfast drop to the airport or railway station.