Ladakh Tours are refreshing and rejuvenating at the same time. Not only a paradise for trekkers, Ladakh is an ideal destination for all tourists. Leh Ladakh Tour Packages take you on a trip to the colorful center of Tibetan-Buddhist culture made beautiful by innumerable Gompas and monasteries. Alchi is a busy village in Leh and is located on the banks of the Indus River also included in the Leh Packages. In fact most Leh Ladakh Tour Packages take you to Alchi which is also famous for the several monasteries. Try a Ladakh Tour Package to enjoy a trip to this part of the country and have a unique holidaying experience.
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Greet on Arrival.
- Accommodation in 3 Star Property
- On Arrival welcome drinks.
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All local sightseeing.
- All applicable taxes, toll, parking, fuel charges, driver allowance included.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Airport taxes & airfares to/from/within India.
- 5% GST
- Joy / Camel rides and river rafting charges not included.
- Monastery entry charges not included.
- Fuel for Bikes, Ladakh environmental fee and red cross fee are not included.
- Any optional tour mentioned in the itinerary.
- Guides at any place are not included in the tour cost.
- All above rates are subject to change without prior notice.
DAY 01: Arrival Leh:
On arrival at Leh airport, you will be greeted by our representative who will transfer you to the hotel for check-in. Complete day to acclimatize. Later evening visit to Leh Market, Leh Palace and Shanti Stupa. Overnights Stay at Leh.
DAY 02: Leh - Nubra Valley
After breakfast, proceed to Nubra Valley via Khardungla (Highest Motorable road in the World, 18,380 ft) post lunch, enjoy the camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deski t& Hundur Village. Overnight stay at Nubra Valley.
DAY 03: Nubra Valley -Pangong
Morning post breakfast visit Deskit Monastery (Big Buddha), where you can have a magnificent view of Nubra Valley and proceed for Pangong Lake 14,500 ft, through Changla Pass 17,350 ft, 3rd Highest Motorable road in the world. Arrival at Camp, later free time at leisure and enjoy the color changing lake and the sunset on the banks of lake. Overnight stay at Pangong Lake.
DAY 04: Pengong - Leh
Early morning enjoy the picturesque view of Sunrise on lake. After breakfast return back to Leh, enroute visit Thikse Monastery and Shey Palace. Overnight stay at Leh.
DAY 05: Departure Leh
After breakfast our representative will transfer you to Leh Airport for departure according to the flight timings after an ever memorable holiday.