A stunning introduction to southern India, Karnataka is a prosperous, compelling state loaded with a winning blend of urban cool, glittering palaces, national parks, ancient ruins, beaches, yoga centres and legendary hang-outs. It is a tapestry of colours, cultures, flavours, landscapes, timelessness and heart stopping beauty. It’s a place where vibrant worlds seamlessly meld into one another every few hundred kilometers. Sedate plains suddenly rise to dizzying mist covered hilly heights, and then plunge with careless abandon in a white-watered freefall to become languid rivers that flow past cities where time has stopped altogether.
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation in 3 Star Property
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner.
- Private car for Transfers and Sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Bangalore Pickup and Drop.
- All Vehicle Charges, Toll & Parking, Driver Bata.
What is NOT included in the tour
- 5 % GST.
- This is a Early bird Offer. Booking Should Be Made in Advance ( Before 60 Days)
- Rates are not Valid During Peak Season
- Any meals not included in the package.
- Entrance fees to parks, boat rides, water sport activities.
- Any optional services specified in the detailed program.
- Beverages like soft drinks, mineral water etc.
Day 01: BANGALORE PICK UP - MYSORE
Pickup from arrival and proceed to Mysore. En route visit Srirangapatna(Dariya Daulat Bagh, Gumbaz, Tippu Fort and Temple). On arrival check in to hotel. Evening proceed to Brindavan Garden. Overnight stay @ Mysore.
Day 02: MYSORE SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast Maharaja’s Palace, Chamundi Hill, Big Bull, St. Philomena’s Church, Jagan Mohan Palace and Zoo, Overnight stay @ Mysore.
Day 03: MYSORE TO COORG
After breakfast, checkout and proceed to Coorg enroute visit Tibetian Golden Temple, NisargaDhama. On arrival check in to a hotel. Evening visit Raja’s Seat. Overnight stay @ Coorg.
Day 04: COORG SIGHTSEEING
After breakfast proceed to Talacaveri, Bhagamandala and Abbyfalls. Overnight stay @ Coorg.
Day 05: COORG - BANGALORE DROP
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Bangalore or Mysore to board your train or flight.