Sikkim was its own mountain kingdom till 1975 and still retains a very distinctive personality. The meditative, mural-filled traditional monasteries of Tibetan Buddhism coexist with Hindu shrines of the ever-growing Nepali community, both religions creating some astonishing latter-day mega-sculptures to adorn the skyline.
What is included in the tour
- Meet & Assistance on arrival
- Accommodation on Double/Twin/ Triple Sharing Basis.
- Extra Person will sharing with Parents room with bed / mattress
- Meal Plan as per mention our Package cost sheet (CP/MAP/AP). No Enroute Meal.
- Exclusive non AC Vehicle as per itinerary on point to point basis, not on disposal.
- For Royal & Premium Plus Package by AC Xylo / Innova / Scorpio (02–06 pax). (While travelling in the plains the clients would need AC will be switch on. When the car is travelling uphill AC will be switch off.)
- Other all package by Non Ac Sumo (5–8 pax) & Wagon-R/Maruti Omni (up to 4 pax) Maximum.
- Please note that vehicle will not be at disposal, its point to point basis only.
- Basic category room use in package cost. (Room Upgradation additional cost basis)
- All hotel taxes.
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any Air Fare/Train fare/Helicopter fare.
- 5% GST
- Personal Expenses (Room Heater, Laundry, telephone, tips, Mineral water, soft/hard drinks)
- Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in our itinerary.
- Guide charges, camera fees & Entree Fees.
- If any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances, etc. (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
- Any increase in fuel price & Taxes - package cost will be increase, which may come into effect prior to departure.
- Nathula Pass, Zero point (Yumesamdong), Kataow valley, Chardham, Buddha Park, Ropeway/Cable car ride, Rafting, Toy Train ride, Singshore bridge, Old Babamandir.
- Room category & Vehicle up gradation.
- Travel Insurance & GST.
- Anything which is not include in the “Package Cost Include” Column.
Day 01: NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport to Gangtok (About 125 kms / 04 Hrs. drive)
On arrival at NJP Railway station / IXB airport welcome to our Representative & transfer to Gangtok. On arrival check-in to your hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 02: Gangtok (Trip to Tsomgo Lake + Baba Mandir-New)
This Morning start for a half day trip to Tsomgo lake (12400ft), which is only 32kms from Gangtok City, the lake is almost about 1Km long & 15 mtrs deep. The lake is considered sacred by the local people, Further 12Kms visit the Baba Harvajan Singh Mandir (New). Afternoon back to the hotel & rest of the day free at leisure. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 03: Gangtok to Lachung (About 117 kms / 06 Hrs. drive)
After breakfast pick up from hotel at Gangtok & drive to Lachung (altitude 8610 ft & 117 KM). Enroute visit Singhik View point (depends on weather condition), Naga Water Falls, Bheema & Twin Falls. Night halt at Lachung
Day 04: Lachung –Yumthang Excursion (24 Km. & 11,800 ft)
This Morning drive to Yumthang-valley (known as Valley of Flowers). On the way back visit Sulpher Hot Spring. Back to resort & rest of the day free at Leisure. Night halt at Lachung
Day 05: Lachung to Gangtok (About 117kms/06 Hrs. drive)
After breakfast drive to Gangtok. Check-in to your hotel & Rest of the day free at Leisure or you can enjoy shopping by own. Night halt at Gangtok
Day 06: Gangtok sightseeing And Gangtok to Darjeeling (About 120 Kms /04 Hrs. drive).
After breakfast check out from hotel and start half day Gangtok local city tour covering Bonjhakri Falls, Flower show, Handicraft Centre, Dro-Dul Chorten and Institute of Tibetology(Sunday closed) etc. Afternoon transfer to Darjeeling. Check-in to your hotel. Night halt at Darjeeling
Day 07: Darjeeling (Local City tour)
Early Morning at 4.00 am visit Tiger hill (sunrise point over Mt. Khanchendzongna), on the way back visit Ghoom Monastery & Batasia Loop. After breakfast half day city tour covering Himalayan Mountaineering Institute, P.N. Zoological Park (closed on Thursday) Tenzing Rock, Tea Garden (outer view), Pace Pagoda, Japanese Temple & Rope Way (Ticket Guest Own). Afternoon back to hotel & Rest of the day free at leisure. You can enjoy shopping in famous mall road by walk. Night halt at Darjeeling.
Day 08: Darjeeling to NJP Railway Station / Bagdogra (IXB) Airport (About 90 kms/03 Hrs. drive)
After breakfast Check out from hotel and transfer to NJP railway station / IXB airport for your onward journey.