Singapore is much more than the sum of its numerous attractions. It’s constantly evolving, reinventing, and reimagining itself, with people who are passionate about creating new possibilities. It’s where foodies, explorers, collectors, action seekers, culture shapers, and socialisers meet―and new experiences are created every day. Because it is more than just a destination. Singapore is where passion is made possible.
What is included in the tour
- 05 Night's/ 06 Days accommodation in 03Star Hotel
- Daily breakfast
- Half Day Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Flyer
- Sunset Sentosa in Singapore (01 Way Cable car, Wings of Time 2nd Show+ Luge and sky ride, Madame Tussaud , Images of Singapore Live)
- Singapore Zoo
- River Safari
- Night Safari with Tram
- Gardens's by the Bay
- Marina Bay Sand's SkyPark
- Full Day Universal Studio
- All tours & transfers on SIC (Sharing) basis
- Singapore Visa
What is NOT included in the tour
- Any meals/services not mentioned in the inclusions
- Any charges for video cameras, still cameras, etc.
- Personal expenses like tips, telephone calls, laundry, etc.
Day 01 - Arrival in Singapore + Garden's by the Bay + Marina Bay Sands Skypark
Arrive at Singapore Airport, meet our airport representative get transferred to you hotel. Check in to your room. Relax at the hotel and warm up. In the evening, start your experience of Singapore with Garden's by the Bay, this garden is spread in an area of 101 hectares and has three unique gardens which are Bay South, Bay East and Bay Central. The unique arrangements of the plants and flowers as well the climate control in each of these gardens makes this garden truly amazing.
- Bay South: This is the largest of the three gardens and also the finest when it comes to garden artistry and horticulture. This garden has two conservatories which are bio-controlled. One is the Flower Dome that replicated the cool-dry climate of the Mediterranean region and the other is the Cloud Forest which maintains cool moist condition which is seen at an altitude of 1000-3000 meters.
- Bay East: The Bay East offers you a serene garden with beautifully landscaped gardens and a long waterfront promenade which stretches up to two kilometres.
- Bay Central: This is a place that connects both the Bay East and the Bay South Gardens.
Apart from the beautiful blooms in these gardens, there are several unique things about the Gardens by the Bay. The Supertree Grove is the place where you would find 15 huge manmade eco-friendly trees which help in solar energy harvesting through their photovoltaic cells. Moreover, two 42 meters high Supertrees are lined together through a 128 meter aerial walkway at a height of 20 meters. You can take a walk on this walkway and get a gorgeous aerial view of this garden. Other than these, the Kingfisher Lakes and Dragonfly are some other major attractions of this place.
Later walk to Marina Bay Sands, it is an unrivaled fitting in Singapore’s cityscape, and what makes this world-class integrated resort absolutely super stunning is its approximately 340 meters long SkyPark. With observation deck tickets, you can heighten your perception on the majestic Lion City. Expect to have an unhindered 360 degree panorama of the city, as you stand on this bowed viewing deck - 57-storey high, and see Marina Bay, Singapore River, Gardens by the Bay, Singapore Flyer, and attractions across the Central Business District from a refreshingly astonishing vantage point. After all, it’s just a thick sheet of glass that separates you from these unparalleled vistas. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Singapore
Day 02 – City Tour with Singapore Flyer & Sunset Sentosa:-
After Breakfast, leave for Singapore City Tour, we would take you to all the important and interesting parts of this beautiful city. One of the highlights of the whole tour is the visit to the Merlion Park which spans an area of 2500 square meters. Here, you would get the chance to see the famous icon of Singapore, the Merlion, a mythical creature which is part lion and part fish. Apart from this, you would also get to see the mesmerizing Marina Bay Sands Park. One thing you must not miss when in Singapore is the ride of the Singapore Flyer which would give you an aerial view of the entire city. Few other places that are added in the tour are Fountain of Wealth, Suntec City, Orchard Road, etc. We would also take you to two of the most vibrant and happening parts of the city: Little India and Chinatown. A drive through these places is definitely a delight and will give you a glimpse of the cultural diversity and multi-racial lifestyle of the city.
While the numerous attractions of the place would definitely mesmerize you, the highlight of the entire tour is the Singapore Flyer. The Flyer has 28 capsules and each capsule has 28 seats. These climate-controlled capsules would take you at the height of 160 meters and give you an amazing view of the city-state of Singapore.
Later visit the Sentosa Island, it is a unique place as the entire island has been recreated for the sole purpose of entertainment. There are hotels, water parks, theme parks, gardens, museums, aquariums, gardens, etc. that would keep you hooked to the island. If you are short on time, our half-day Sentosa tour would give you the opportunity to see some of the major attractions of the island. The half-day tour begins in the afternoon and goes on past evening time. You arrive at the island by a cable car. The ride on the cable car is exciting as you get a glimpse of the entire island and spot the major icons like the Merlion Statue. Your time in the island is also as exciting as the cable car ride. With our half-day tour, you get to visit Singapore's Madame Tussauds as well as the unique IOS or Images of Singapore LIVE. It is an experience you would have never had before. As you move through IOS, you get to know and learn about the history and culture about the incredible city of Singapore. Take Sentosa's new luge ride experience and the ever popular skyride which is the best way to dive into the thrill. The Wings of Time is also another feature of the tour, and one you would definitely love. It is set in the backdrop of the ocean, and the effects produced are beautiful. It is a fountain show where the fountain dances with the music. Added to these are the lights and laser show which add beauty to the entire show. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Singapore
Day 03 – Universal Studios:-
After Breakfast, leave for Universal Studios. Your Singapore vacation remains incomplete without some entertainment and adventure, and the Universal Studio offers both. Based on the Hollywood theme, the Universal Studios is located in the Sentosa Island and makes the world of movies a reality! Consisting of different zones, themed rides and thrilling shows, the Universal Studios is a haven for people who love movies.
- Hollywood: If you have not got the chance to visit Hollywood in USA, Singapore's Universal Studios is the best place to go to. The Hollywood Boulevard at the Universal Studios is the exact replica of the original in Los Angeles. The New York Zone of the place is amazing too and you would definitely get to feel and enjoy the liveliness of the most vibrant city in the world.
- Ancient Egypt: The Ancient Egypt zone is a place where you would get to try your hand at adventure with rides like the Revenge of the Mummy – The Ride and Treasure Hunters. The place also has the Lost World which features two themes, the Waterworld and the Jurassic Park.
- Far Away: The movie world cannot be complete without a fair share of fantasy and this is what Far Away offers. You can get the opportunity to enjoy the world of your fairy tale characters and ride on some great rides like Enchanted Airways, Shrek 4-D Adventure, Magic Potion, etc.
- Sci-Fi City: The highlight of this particular zone is the duelling roller coasters which ride at a height of 42.7 meters.
- Madagascar: Madagascar is a movie liked by most children and adults, and this zone is based on this movie and its four characters: Alex, Gloria, Marty and Melman. You get to explore lush jungles and enjoy some thrilling rides during your tour of Madagascar.
All in all, a day at the Universal Studios would be filled with fun, excitement and adventure. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Singapore
Day 4 – Singapore Zoo + River Safari + Night Safari:-
After Breakfast, leave for the tour of Singapore Zoo with River Safari & Night Safari
- Singapore Zoo - Experience one of the world’s most marvelous rainforest zoos. Being home to 3000 plus animals signifying 300 rare and endangered species from all over the world, it allows for a wildlife exploration like no other.
- River Safari - You would get to see the marine life from several rivers from around the world including Mekong River, Congo River, Yangtze River, Mississippi River, Mary River, River Ganges, etc. Apart from possessing the biggest selection of fresh water fauna, the place also has 5000 animals amongst 40 endangered species. The Giant Panda Forest is another thing that you must not miss. The red pandas, the giant pandas and the golden pheasants make an amazing sight. To enjoy the wildlife park and the river completely, you must go on an Amazon Quest Boat Ride that would take you on a journey to explore the wilderness of the Amazon rainforest. The 15 minute cruise of the Upper Seletar Reservoir would get you a glimpse of the inhabitants of the Singapore Zoo as well as the Singapore Night Safari.
- Night Safari - It is the perfect way to see nocturnal animals in their natural setting. It is located in of 40 hectares of land and is home to more than 2500 jungle animals. The best thing about this park is that it creates a natural environment for the animals. You would find that the entire area is lit by artificial moonlight which resembles the lighting in the animals' natural habitat. You can take the tram which would give you a tour of the seven zones of the park including the Indian Subcontinent, Asian Riverine Forest, Himalayan Foothills, Indo-Malayan Region, Equatorial Africa, Burmese Hillside and Nepalese River Valley. Each of these zones has been recreated exactly like the actual place to make a comfortable habitat for the animals from these areas. Later Drop to hotel. Overnight in Singapore
Day 05 - Jurong Bird Park:-
After Breakfast, leave for the tour of Jurong Bird Park, The best thing about Jurong Bird Park is that the birds are not kept in cages. On the other hand, it is an open aviary and hence you would be able to able to watch these birds in their natural environment. There are also different themes in the park which depict the environment of a particular place. Here, you can check out the African Rainforest, the Jungle Jewels Flight Aviary, the South American rainforest, the Australian themed aviary, etc. Some of the birds you would find here are black-masked birds, saddle billed storks, yellow hooded blackbird, red-crested cardinal, Lories, etc. The best part about visiting this place is that not only can you view the animals but also interact with them and feed them. The Bird Discovery Centre and Heliconia Repository are also some interesting attractions of the place. Drop to Hotel, Evening free for Shopping. Overnight in Singapore
Day 06 – Departure:-
After Breakfast, get transferred to Airport according to your flight timing., our tour ends here Bid adieu to the beautiful experience of Singapore and carry back home unforgettable memories.